BEFORE YOU BUY:
Terms and Conditions
Like any website, we have a number of rules and conditions related to our website use.
The gist of these conditions are as follow:
– You can use our sites as long as you don’t hack us, steal or use our content without asking, or share your password with others. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription in breach of these conditions.
– Take responsibility for how you use our website: don’t use our sites to break any laws or promote your brand or company. It is the responsibility of every individual and every treating health practitioner to determine dosages and the best treatment for each patient, and practice appropriate safety precautions. The authors/editors and publisher exclude liability for any injury, damage and/or loss (including through negligence) arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on this website.
– You should know that when you become a member online, we will bill you on a recurring basis. It is up to you to cancel these membership payments via “My Account” which you can access after logging in – but we are always here to help if you have any problems. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Please try the Probiotic Advisor with our one day free trial before your purchase.
– We may change these T&Cs from time to time. You should know that by continuing to use our site, you are agreeing to the updated T&Cs.
– All our prices are in Australian dollars. We may change the price of your membership from time to time but we will let you know before this happens.
– By purchasing a subscription with access to our site (including a free trial), we will assume you know and agree to our T&Cs, including including the sections on subscription conditions and refund policy. You can read them here: https://www.probioticadvisor.com/terms-conditions/