Dr. Hawrelak is due to speak at a number of conferences, workshops and seminars in Australia and overseas.
Upcoming 2018 presentations include:
- Feb 27th – Depression and the GIT Microbiota – ATMS webinar.
- For more details: https://login.redbackconferencing.com.au/landers/page/924640
- March 11th – Stool Analysis Masterclass – Probiotic Advisor workshop – Perth, WA.
- For more details: https://www.probioticadvisor.com/store/
- May 20th – SIBO diagnosis and treatment – NHAA Seminar – Adelaide, SA.
- For more details: http://www.nhaa.org.au/events/2013-02-13-01-46-12/nhaa-seminar-adelaide
- Jun 14th – How to Diversify a Dwindling Microbiome – Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM) Webinar.
- Aug 24-26th – 1) A Case of Blastocystis Infection – Or is it? & 2) The Importance of Independent CPE – The Australian Naturopathic Summit 2018 – Lennox Head, NSW.
- For more details: https://www.australiannaturopathicsummit.com.au/
- Sept 1st – Using Herbal Medicines to Modify the Microbiota – Botanica 2018 – Brighton, UK.
- For more details: http://botanica2018.com/
- Sept 18-Oct 23 – Invivo Gastrointestinal Webinar series; details to be announced.